City of Poulsbo, Washington
City Clerk > Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need to bring to your passport appointment?

  A Completed Passport Application
1 recent Passport Photo
Proof of Citizenship (Original or certified birth certificate)
Driver's License
Payment for services:
  Payment to Passport Services in the form of Check or
Money Order ($110.00)
  Payment by check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover payable to the City of Poulsbo ($25.00)

How long will it take to receive my passport?
You will receive your passport in approximately 4-6 weeks. NOTE: For current processing times and/or more detailed information, requirements and downloadable forms visit

What additional requirements are there for children under the
age of 16?
Both parents must be present at the appointment or Notarized Statement of Consent Form from the Non-Attending Parent
Evidence of Citizenship, such as a certified birth certificate or prior passport
Evidence of child's relationship to the parent or guardian -
One of the following:
  Certified Birth Certificate with parents' names
    Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth Abroad with parents'
    Adoption decree including adopted parents' names
  Court order establishing full custody or guardianship
Parental Identification, such as a driver's license, permanent resident alien card, or military identification card
city of poulsbo
Business Licenses
How long will it take to process my business license?
Processing time can range from 10 days for the online application, to 3–6 weeks for the paper application.

How will my license be renewed?
Business Licensing Service will send you a renewal notice approximately 45 days before your license expires. You may complete your renewal online, or by mail using the Business Renewal form you receive with your renewal notice.

Do I also need to be licensed with the State of Washington?
Yes, every business in the State of Washington is required to be licensed with the Department of Revenue. Information regarding State business licenses can be found at
city of poulsbo

Animal Licenses
Are the licenses transferable to another pet?
Licenses may not be transferred from one pet or another. You will be required to obtain a license for each pet.

Do I have to keep the license tag on my pet?
Yes, you must keep the license tag on your pet at all times.


City of Poulsbo Quick Links

• City Clerk Main Page
• Public Records Requests
• Passports
• Licensing
• Notary Services
• Contracts and Agreements
• Forms
• City Clerk FAQ's
• City Hall Facility Rentals
• Contacts


return to top

City Hall
200 NE Moe Street
Hours:  M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: (360) 779-3901
  Pay Your Bill Online >
If you are paying a court fine
you need to click here.

pay your bill online
  Sign-Up for our
Email Newsletter >

email newsletter privacy
  Search the Site
city of poulsbo