Planning & Building > Development Regulation Amendments
Marijuana Related Uses
Click here for information on the April 2014 Draft Zoning Ordinance Amendment - Marijuana Related Uses.
Third Phase Development Regulations Update
The third phase of the development regulations update will occur 2015 and includes updates to the City's Subdivision Ordinance (Title 17), Clearing and Grading Ordinance (Title 15.35) and Project permit Application Procedures (Title 19). Visit this webpage for updates and information on the upcoming third phase of development regulation update.
Second Phase Development Regulations Update
The Poulsbo City Council adopted an updated zoning ordinance and new code enforcement ordinance on March 13, 2013. Both ordinances become effective March 27, 2013.
• Adopted Zoning Ordinance
• Adopting Ordinance
• Adopted Zoning Map
• Adopted Code Enforcement Ordinance
• Adopted Code Enforcement Exhibit A
• Notice of Decision
First Phase Development Regulations Update
The first phase of the update was initiated in September 2010, with the release of the Development Regulations Update Amendment package 1. This first phase developed provisions for the new land use classifications of Office Commercial Industrial (OCI) and Park (P), as well as a number of amendments determined appropriate for this first phase by the Planning Department. These amendments were formally adopted on February 2, 2011 and became effective February 16th, 2011.
The adopting ordinance and other materials are available in PDF form below:
The highlights of this first amendment package are:
- Zoning provisions and establishment of the new zoning district Office Commercial Industrial (in the Finn Hill Road/Olhava Way intersection area).
- Establishment of new administrative Boundary Line Adjustment procedures.
- Establishment of a new Administrative Conditional Use Permit procedure.
- Changing the City’s annual comprehensive plan amendment deadline from June 1st to November 15th of each year.
- Establishing a procedure for the release of concomitant agreements.
For further information, please contact the Poulsbo Planning Department at (360) 394-9882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.